Every tourist who wish visit UK must obtain a UK visitor visa in order to enter UK.
A tourist can apply for a visit visa
- They want to visit UK on a holiday
- If you are from a NON- EU
- Visiting friends or family who are the residents of UK
Individual must apply for a visa at least three months before of the travel to avoid the havoc and must make sure that the visa decision is within three weeks
Individual visiting UK is allowed to stay for up to six months with a General Visitor Visa.
Opulentus will take care of the required documents and makes sure all the rules are followed accordingly in order to get a visa to the client.
Opulentus offers post landing services to its clients for stress free travel.
The individual can apply for a General visitor visa if
- The individual is above 18 or 18
- Travelling UK for leisure
- Enough financial support
- Should be able to pay your travel tickets
- Not in transit to another country, except for Ireland, channel islands and the Isle of Man
The following are the required documents the individual must provide
- Valid passport
- Financial evidence for the trip
- Details regarding the stay and travel plans
- A blank page in your passport that’s blank on both the sides
- Depending on the circumstances you may need to provide additional documents
- Translation of documents in English that are in some other language
Contact Opulentus to make your visa processing easier and stress free.