Every year more than 600,000 students enter UK with a study Visa to pursue their goal and to avail the golden chance of getting world-class education. Top universities and colleges of UK invest a lot in the method of teaching and also look for innovative methods like models, displays and systems to educate and inspire today’s youth.
Students from foreign countries who are planning to come to UK for further studies are advised to follow 10 simple guidelines to have a hassle free entry into the country. United Kingdom Border Agency suggests the below 10 rules of thumb to make a smooth transition to UK.
- Name and contact address (including phone number) of a person staying in UK
- Meet the Border Force officer along with your completed Landing Card
- Passport should be handy.
- Correct and accurate information should be provided when contacted by Border Force officer.
- Admission letter from the college or university
- Check the restricted food products and items list. Do not carry any of these.
- Check the quantity of alcohol, tobacco or gifts that is allowed
- Counterfeit goods, illegal drugs, fire arms (including dummy pieces also), offensive weapons and obscene materials
- Thorough knowledge on your visa is a must.
- Declare the amount of cash with you at the time of enteringIf anyone interested in processing UK Student Visa or any other UK Visas, walk-in Opulentus to get the best visa processing solutions (or) call us 1800 – 103 – 1555