The UK education was the most discussed topic among the student community, when it comes to higher education and any course study in UK. It provides multiple Visas to the students through its study programs. The UK Government in 2009 introduced a Tier 4 Immigration Visa Entry Scheme, to attract the international students.
UK Tier 4 Visa is for the international students willing to study in the UK. This Visa is a point-based system and the educational institution in UK will sponsor you for the educational program. The school itself provides an acceptance of student studies in the UK.
Other than this the student must meet some other essential criteria such as age, English standards and financial support.
Tiers 4 Immigration System has Two Categories:
* General Student Category – for international students aged above 16 and popularly known as adult student Visa.
* Child Student Category – for international students aged between 4 to 16 years.
How to Qualify for a Tier 4 Student Visa
Prepare yourself with the requisite documentation.
- Application Form
- Passport-sized photos
- Acceptance for Studies by an authorized educational institution.
- Adequate financial resources to support your education.
- All foreign students applying for tier 4 student visa must have Standard English levels.
- Education acceptance letters from authorized Educational institutes.
- The Education provider in the UK must be registered with the Tier 4 sponsor category.
- Must be enrolled in the fee-paying school.
- The student must afford the expenses during the stay.