Quick Enquiry
UK Student Visitor Visa - Short Term Student Visa for Education in UK

UK govt does welcomes international students by granting them a visa to pursue an education in the UK. There is no limit on the number of visas issued to students.

A Short-Term UK Student Visa can be useful option for a non-EEA national  who visit the UK for study for less than six months perhaps for the following purposesUK-Student-Visitor-Visa

  • For study abroad/Exchange/Visiting student (or up to 11 months for an English language program such as PEPS, it should not be combined with any other study and should be applied through entry clearance.
  • Should undertake distance learning course such as distance learning MBA
  • Should be for current students to re-sit for examinations
  • For students coming to Warwick to attend the summer school.

As UK Student Visitor Visa Holder, the students should leave UK on or before the date when immigration permission ends.  If the individuals wish to continue to study in the UK, then they would require to return home and they should  apply for entry clearance as A Tier 4 (General) student or another appropriate immigration category.

The students should be of minimum 18 years, and they should have financial resources to accommodate as well as maintain themselves during the visit. The students who are under 18 years old would require while applying for the short-term student visa. There is a different requirement for this visa.

The students should be aware that if there are any chances you might extend your stay to complete your studies, or they wish to work while in the UK, where possible, you should Apply for Tier 4 Student Visa.

The international students should ensure that short-term student visa is the most appropriate visa type for your circumstances in order to avoid any problems at the current time or later date.

Overseas student to study in the UK, they need to apply for a student visa, and also they need to get accepted in an institution or university. They should have sufficient funds to cover their stay as well as tuition fees.

For more information about this, please fill out Free assessment form.  One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys